From 02/18/2015 to 03/19/2015
- 09:24 PM Bug #471: 3.3VEN signal is active low... make it active high
- Fixed for real in commit:a166d76.
- 08:47 PM Bug #601 (Feedback): TLV61220 footprint wrong
- 08:46 PM Bug #601: TLV61220 footprint wrong
- Footprint fixed in commit:122c7eb.
- 08:19 PM Bug #601: TLV61220 footprint wrong
- Part doesn't work for us anyway, see #602
- 08:46 PM Task #604 (Feedback): Remove the data/clk pulldowns
- Removed in commit:122c7eb.
- 08:23 PM Task #604 (Feedback): Remove the data/clk pulldowns
- I need finer control over the DP/DM and CLKP/CLKM lines in order to properly transition between the LP and HS modes. ...
- 08:21 PM Task #603 (New): use an LED driver for the backlight
- Need to bring the LED- line out so it can connect to the feedback path. See #602.
- 08:20 PM Bug #470 (Rejected): determine TBD values for backlight boost converter
- Invalid, see #602
- 08:19 PM Bug #602 (New): boost converter won't boost high enough
- The TLV61220 has a maximum output voltage of 5V. We need about 16V.
There aren't many SOT23 boost regulators which...
- 06:28 PM Bug #601 (Feedback): TLV61220 footprint wrong
- The SOT23-6 footprint I created is mirrored top-to-bottom (i.e. pin 1 is pin 3, pin 4 is pin 6).
- 05:42 PM Bug #600: Internal short between LED+ and RST#
- The fix is easier than I suspected.
1. cut the trace between P$8 and the via that is shorting RST# to LED+
- 04:45 PM Bug #600 (Feedback): Internal short between LED+ and RST#
- 04:44 PM Bug #600 (Resolved): Internal short between LED+ and RST#
- Resolved in commit:84af1ee.
- 04:44 PM Bug #600 (Feedback): Internal short between LED+ and RST#
- I guess I didn't do the DRC with all layers on and ignored Eagle's "2 errors on hidden layers" warning.
The LED+ a...
Also available in: Atom